Sales Representative France
Stardekk ontwikkelt cloud-based reserverings- en beheersystemen voor de hospitality sector (hotels & restaurants). Met award- winning producten als Cubilis, Bookingplanner en Restobooker is Stardekk een toonaangevende speler op de markt van cloud software.
Naast software biedt Stardekk ook professionele hospitality webdesign oplossingen aan. Een gebruiksvriendelijke gebruiksomgeving, conversie en online visibiliteit staan hierbij steeds centraal.
Dankzij onze jarenlange ervaring en expertise zijn wij door meerdere officiële instanties en bedrijven verkozen tot preferred partner.
Are you our next Sales Evangelist / Sales Executive / Sales Manager / Sales Representative France
This job, where you will work as an account manager, provides a diverse work environment in a fast growing internet company. You deal with all aspects of selling internet services. You will advise new and existing customers with the choice from our extensive portfolio of internet services. Stardekk works especially in the hospitality sector.
Stardekk is one the leading technology partners in the hotel sector offering a complementary set of award winning cloud-based SaaS products under the CUBILIS brand.
- +3,000 customers in +40 countries worldwide and growing…
- Preferred technology partners for Booking.com. Expedia, Tripadvisor ..
- THE reference in terms of channel management, direct bookings and PMS software
- Software operates in 10 languages and is used in +40 countries
- Experienced team with the entrepreneurial spirit / attitude of a start-up
- A fast growing company in the ever changing hospitality sector
- Located in the inspiring historical center of Brugge (Belgium)
- Informal team events
- receive an in-house training at our company HQ
- report to Country manager / EMEA sales bus dev director
- solve all incoming requests, referrals and leads in a timely and effective matter
- make proposals to clients in a professional and confident matter
- document all sales activities and client feedback in our CRM tool
- actively identify and approach new potential clients
- organise and attend meetings, conferences and regional road shows
- tons of positive energy and entrepreneurship
- a self-starting attitude with experience in a high volume external sales
- familiarity with and a strong belief in disruptive internet-technology
- a genuine interest in the broader hospitality sector
- talent that prove you master the art of convincing new customers what they need
- a natural flair to work in a fast-paced demanding environment
What we offer to you:
- A full time position in a professional entrepreneurial environment
- Energetic and pleasant working environment
- An existing career path alongside Stardekk’s growth ambitions
- Of course: a competitive remuneration package
We want our next Sales Evangelist to mail to email@example.com