Careers: System Engineer
Stardekk is leading the market in software development for hotels in the Benelux and specializes in online bookings with CUBILIS as the main product. We are PCI compliant and preferred partner with world leading companies as Booking.com, Expedia and TripAdvisor!
You are a driven System engineer who is looking for an opportunity in a fast-growing IT company. Are you interested in the world of travel and enthusiastic to extend your knowledge and develop your competences? Then you must be the specialist that we are looking for! According to your knowledge, experience and interests - different projects will be assigned to you.
- You have a higher educational degree – at minimum Bachelor in informatics
- You are aware of the latest security trends and have experience in managing a PCI approved cloud based environment
- Understanding of threading, concurrency and problems that can result from concurrent processing
- Experienced with Microsoft SQL Server, Linux and Windows Server
- Experienced with non-relational No-SQL Database technologies (MongoDB, Redis, DocumentDB, Elasticsearch, …)
- You have excellent social skills to express yourself in your team and to communicate with our clients
- You have a deep knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of concurrency patterns
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or English
- Design and maintain high-concurrency systems to support large scale data and traffic
- Evaluate and propose new tools and technologies to meet the needs of the organization
- Work closely together with the product team, evaluating their product updates from a hardware / monitoring perspective
- Advise in architectural design, setup, configuration, documentation and monitoring of new and existing cloud based hardware infrastructure
- You are fully aware of the PCI requirements in level of access control, hardware configuration, …
- Incident reporting and second line support in your area of knowledge
- Perform Internal Vulnerability Scanning, patch management, …
- A challenging function within a company where exquisite customer service and high-end products are our daily challenge
- A compelling and variable job with a medium-sized enterprise using a flat structure, in an international environment
- Real Career opportunities
- An interesting salary package
Do you already feel the connection?
Take this opportunity to join Stardekk with your enthusiastic personality.
Fill out the form below and we'll contact you as soon as possible.