Multilingual Customer Care specialist
Stardekk develops cloud-based reservation and management systems for the hospitality sector (hotels & restaurants). With award-winning products such as Cubilis, Bookingplanner and Restobooker, Stardekk is a leading player in the cloud software market.
Besides software, Stardekk also offers professional hospitality web design solutions. A user-friendly environment, conversion and online visibility are always central.
Thanks to our many years of experience and expertise, we have been elected preferred partner by several official bodies and companies.
As a support employee you are the pivotal figure between Stardekk and one of our many Cubilis customers. You are the central contact person for our customers and partners and you will help them with questions or problems. You can easily express yourself in one or more of the following languages: French, German, Spanish or Italian.
In no time, we will help you find your way around the hospitality sector and the related internet world. During your training, terms such as OTA, minimum stay and allotments quickly become clear.
- You are a flexible team player who can handle stress and carry out his/her tasks accurately and independently
- You have an analytical ability, so you can quickly find solutions
- You are customer friendly and communicative and you can easily express yourself in the following languages: Dutch, English and French. The knowledge of Italian or Spanish is a plus
- If you are already familiar with software for the hospitality industry, then this is an absolute plus.
- You will receive a training regarding our products and services
What do we offer?
- A full-time job in a professional and fast-growing company
- A nice and pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- Market-based salary and non-statutory benefits
Do you recognise yourself in this profile?
Take your chance and maybe you'll be part of our team soon!
Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.