Careers: Multilingual Customer Care agent
Stardekk is a leading player in the market of cloud software and web design for the hospitality sector (hotels & restaurants). We are active in more than 50 countries with a few award-winning products. Thanks to our many years of experience and expertise, we have been chosen as a preferred partner by several official bodies and companies.
Stardekk considers customer friendliness to be of most importance. The Customer Care team assists customers via telephone, e-mail and chat for questions about our products. The team helps clients to solve problems and gives advice on how to best use Stardekk products.
I am Charlot, and I have been a convinced Stardek member for 8 years. I am looking for a colleague with a lot of enthusiasm and perseverance to develop a long-term cooperation. I expect a vibrant and pragmatic personality. Someone who, with conviction, manages to achieve set objectives. You will end up in a dynamic team where people, results and solutions are focused.
I am your coach and would like to give you the necessary freedom and responsibility to realize your assignments based on agreements and objectives that we set out together.
- You put the customer first and you are the key figure between Stardekk and the customer.
- You help customers and partners through various channels: by telephone, via e-mail, by letter or via live chat
- You work together with the other departments to offer a targeted solution to the customer
- You respond to customer requests in a fast and professional manner
To be successful within this position, you recognize yourself in the following profile
- Customer Service is in your DNA and you do everything to deliver the best service: you like to make people and customers happy, you find what moves the customer, you look for solutions and you constantly want to do better.
- You are structured, have good analytical skills and can switch quickly
- You like to be involved with different things: you work for different customers and you solve different questions.
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch, both spoken and written
- You can express yourself fluently in French and English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of German, Spanish or Italian is a nice plus
- Knowledge of the hospitality sector is an additional asset
- You have good IT skills and pick up new knowledge quickly
- You end up in a growing company where there is room for personal growth and well-being.
- Our dynamic Customer Care team welcomes you with open arms.
- It concerns a full-time contract of indefinite duration; 4/5 employment is negotiable
- Pay in line with the market supplemented with extra legal benefits (including chair massages and company fitness)
- A great work location, within walking distance of the station and the center of Bruges.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile?
Take your chance and maybe you'll be part of our team soon!
Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.