Careers: Full-stack developer
Stardekk develops cloud-based reservation and management systems for the hospitality sector (hotels & restaurants). With award-winning products such as Cubilis, Bookingplanner and Restobooker, Stardekk is a leading player in the cloud software market.
Besides software, Stardekk also offers professional hospitality web design solutions. A user-friendly environment, conversion and online visibility are always central.
Thanks to our many years of experience and expertise, we have been elected preferred partner by several official bodies and companies.
Do you see yourself as a .NET developer expert and is Microsoft.NET your passion? Do you have experience in software development on the Microsoft platform and do you want to develop this? At Stardekk we offer you the chance to realise your ambition. As a .NET developer you're ready for innovative projects and the application of new technologies (e.g. AI, machine learning, IoT, …). You work on challenging projects in a fast growing company.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in ICT or a similar skillset through experience
- Preferably 2 years of software development experience
- Good knowledge of .NET (core), C#, REST, SQL, JSON, Web API
- Experience with noSQL database technologies
- Good knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
- Basic knowledge of relational/document databases & ORM technologies (entity)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Basic knowledge of agile methodologies
- Flexible attitude, willing to go the extra mile and work outside normal office hours if necessary
- Good analytical/problem solving and research skills
- Ability to work both independently and in team
- A mindset to deliver quality work
- Assertive personality, good written and oral communication skills in English and/or Dutch
What do we offer?
- A full-time job in a professional & fast-growing company
- You will receive a training regarding our products and services
- Training on new technology trends (e.g. AI, machine learning, IoT, robotics…)
- A nice and pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- Market-based salary and non-statutory benefits
Do you recognise yourself in this profile?
Take your chance to join Stardekk!
Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.