Careers: Database Administrator (DBA)
Stardekk develops cloud-based reservation and management systems for the hospitality sector (hotels & restaurants). With award-winning products such as Cubilis, Bookingplanner and Restobooker, Stardekk is a leading player in the cloud software market.
Besides software, Stardekk also offers professional hospitality web design solutions. A user-friendly environment, conversion and online visibility are always central.
Thanks to our many years of experience and expertise, we have been elected preferred partner by several official bodies and companies.
As a database administrator (DBA) you will join our connectivity team. You’re focus will be to maintain existing SQL SERVER & MYSQL databases and guide the team in projects where a new database is required. You will work directly with the development team and will help decide which type of database is the right choice for a given project.
- You will be responsible for providing solutions and guidance
- You will participate in designing architectural solutions and security model
- You will be in charge of data workflow analysis
- You will be securing the overall database architecture
- You will assure daily DBA operational tasks: monitoring: maintenance of monitoring tools, DB installation & configuration, lead DB upgrades & migration
- You have a higher educational degree – preferably a Bachelor/Master in informatics
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Azure and a Linux & Windows Server "wizard"
- You have an excellent Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- You know how to work in a cloud-based environment and are aware of the latest security trends. Knowledge about the latest PCI regulations is a plus
- Experience with non-relational NoSQL Database technologies (MongoDB, Redis, Document DB, Elasticsearch, …) is a plus
- You are result driven, flexible and eager to learn
- You are a team player, but you can deliver results in an independent way
- You value communication and collaboration with others, you have no issues expressing yourself in a professional manner
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or English
- A challenging and varied job in an innovative and rapidly growing company
- Various exciting projects to bite into
- Growth opportunities in a dynamic and international environment
- A full-time job with a competitive salary in accordance with your skills and experience
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a beautiful setting just outside the historic centre of Bruges
Do you already feel the connection?
Fill out the form below and we'll contact you as soon as possible.