Careers: Sales Development Representative , Account manager The Netherlands
Stardekk develops cloud-based reservation and management systems for the hospitality sector (hotels & restaurants). With award-winning products such as Cubilis, Bookingplanner and Restobooker, Stardekk is a leading player in the cloud software market.
Besides software, Stardekk also offers professional hospitality web design solutions. A user-friendly environment, conversion and online visibility are always central.
Thanks to our many years of experience and expertise, we have been elected preferred partner by several official bodies and companies.
Are you our next Sales Evangelist / Sales Executive / Sales Manager / Sales Representative The Netherlands
This job, where you will work as an Account Manager, provides a diverse work environment in a fast-growing internet company. You will deal with all aspects of selling internet services. You will advise new and existing customers with the choice from our extensive portfolio of internet services (SaaS). Stardekk works especially in the hospitality sector.
Stardekk is one the leading technology partners in the hospitality sector offering a complementary set of award-winning cloud-based SaaS products under the Cubilis brand.
- +3,000 customers in +40 countries worldwide and growing…
- Preferred technology partners for Booking.com, Airbnb, Google, Expedia, Tripadvisor ...
- THE reference when it comes to channel management, direct bookings and Property Management Software (PMS) software
- Our software is supported in 10 languages and is used in +40 countries
- Experienced team with the entrepreneurial spirit / attitude of a start-up
- A fast-growing company in the ever changing hospitality sector
- Located in the inspiring historical center of Bruges (Belgium)
- Receive an in-house training at our company HQ
- Report to the Commercial Director
- Handle all incoming requests, referrals and leads in a timely and effective matter
- Make proposals to clients in a professional and confident way
- Document all sales activities and client feedback in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Actively identify and approach new potential clients
- Organise and attend meetings, conferences and regional road shows
- Tons of positive energy and entrepreneurship
- A self-starting attitude with experience in a high volume external sales
- Familiarity with and a strong belief in disruptive internet technology
- A genuine interest in the broader hospitality sector
- Talent that proves you master the art of convincing new customers what they need
- A natural flair to work in a fast-paced demanding environment
What we offer to you
- A full-time position in a professional entrepreneurial environment
- An energetic and pleasant working environment
- An existing career path alongside Stardekk’s growth ambitions
- An interesting and fair salary
Interested? Send an e-mail to email@example.com