Careers: System Engineer
Stardekk develops cloud-based reservation and management systems for the hospitality sector (hotels & restaurants). With award-winning products such as Cubilis, Bookingplanner and Restobooker, Stardekk is a leading player in the cloud software market.
Besides software, Stardekk also offers professional hospitality web design solutions. A user-friendly environment, conversion and online visibility are always central.
Thanks to our many years of experience and expertise, we have been elected preferred partner by several official bodies and companies.
Are Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server and Linux part of your daily life? Then you may be the system Engineer we are looking for! In Stardekk, you can achieve your ambition and build a successful career in a growing international company. Take up the challenge and apply for an exciting and varied job!
- You have a higher educational degree – preferably a Bachelor/Master in informatics
- You are a Linux and Windows Server "wizard"
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and you are able to review an execution plan
- You can work in a cloud-based environment and are aware of the latest security trends. Knowledge about the latest PCI regulations is a plus
- Experience with non-relational NoSQL Database technologies (MongoDB, Redis, Document DB, Elasticsearch, …) is a plus
- Knowledge of C# and Object Oriented Development is a plus
- Preferably you have already worked with .NET Framework and .NET Core
- You value communication and collaboration with others
- You are result driven and eager to learn
- You are a team player but you can deliver results in an independent way
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or English
- Develoment and maintenance of systems to support data and traffic on a large scale
- Search & evaluate tools and technologies that meet the needs of the company
- Evaluation of product updates (from a hardware/monitoring perspective) in collaboration with the product team
- Advise in architectural design, setup, configuration, documentation and monitoring of new and existing cloud-based hardware infrastructure
- Report incidents and second helpline for matters within your field of expertise
- A challenging and varied job in an innovative and rapidly growing company
- Various exciting projects to bite into
- Growth opportunities in a dynamic and international environment
- A full-time job with a competitive salary in accordance with your skills and experience
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a beautiful setting just outside the historic centre of Bruges
Do you already feel the connection?
Fill out the form below and we'll contact you as soon as possible.